Dublin City Council Culture Company is seeking to appoint a panel of Marketing, Communication and Facilitation professionals across a range of experience levels and expertise, ranging from entry level to senior level.
The panel will be offered projects for development and delivery as they arise across the period September 2019 – August 2020 and possibly a second year, and will be contracted to that project or function via a Contract for Service.
About Dublin City Council Culture Company
Dublin City Council Culture Company runs cultural initiatives and buildings across the city with, and for, the people of Dublin. We run a series of multi-faceted creative engagement programmes which have a significant track record of impact in communities across the city. This panel will be key to communicating our values, projects and programmes.
We would be interested to hear from anyone who can demonstrate the necessary interest, skills, knowledge or experience as per the following requirements.
Working with our inhouse team and reporting to the Communications Manager, the roles that will be offered include, but are not limited to:
– Marketing assistance
– Communications and team support
– Strategy and institutional communications
– Facilitation of groups, focus meetings, and market research, and the collation of findings to actionable reports with the team and key partners
– Digital engagement and website moderation and support
We see this panel as being a group of individuals, having a broad range of skills and specialisations, to work with us as required. To this end, we encourage applications from individuals from varied and diverse backgrounds and experience. Importantly, we are looking for creative and communicative individuals who share in our belief in activating and empowering cultural experiences for individuals at a local level.
More detail and functions specifications can be found here.
Please apply for the functions which most apply to your experience and skill set.
Applications must include the following:
1. A cover letter (no more than two A4 pages), which should:
– Explain your motivation to be involved in the work of Dublin City Council Culture Company.
– Clearly cite your specific skills, knowledge and experience or interest in one or more of the range of experiences / key functions as requested in the outline above. Please review the key criteria for our evaluation as listed below.
2. A full CV or company credentials (if applying as a partnership or company)
Deadline for applications is 5pm on 30th September 2019.
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to interview, which will take place on the week commencing 14 October 2019.Full role specification
Dublin City Council Culture Company is an equal opportunity employer. For more information on our Equal Opportunities Policy, please see here.
Please note that 14 Henrietta Street the museum is Part M access compliant, and the offices of Dublin City Council Culture Company have limited physical access. Reasonable accommodation of access requirements will be made for successful applicants. Interviews will take place in an accessible location.
We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We keep several kinds of personal data about our prospective employees so we can manage the recruitment process effectively and efficiently and meet our legal obligations. For more information please see our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants here.