Update: This opportunity is now closed.
We are seeking to recruit a Programme Coordinator to support the development and delivery of the Culture Connects programme, as part of the Creative Engagement team.
Closing date for applications: Friday 18 February 2022
Reporting to the newly appointed Creative Engagement Programme Manager and working with the wider team, the Programme Coordinator will lead on the coordination and administration of our cultural and creative programme activities at Richmond Barracks and across the company as required.
Within this key role in the team, you will engage with participants, local partners and communities to build collaborative relationships, ensuring that programming continues to be relevant and responsive, and that our work together embeds cultural experiences and increases cultural participation throughout local Dublin neighbourhoods.
The ideal person for this role will have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Evidence of an understanding of developing successful community-led projects
- A track record of engaging positively and building supportive relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with strong IT skills and a proficiency in Google GSuite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the work of the Culture Company and our ambitions
- An interest in culture, heritage and arts, and the provision of cultural services at a local and national level
- Ability to plan, organise and support delivery of a project, to work independently and to deadlines
- Availability to work flexibly around working hours, including some evenings or weekends when needed
- An instinctive ability to think creatively - to try, fail, learn, and try again
Post Title: Culture Connects Programme Coordinator, Dublin City Council Culture Company
Post Status: Fixed term contract for 2 years, a 6 month probationary period applies.
Location: Primarily based at Richmond Barracks, Inchicore, Dublin 8 but may also be required to work off-site or at our headquarters at 14 Henrietta Street
Reports to: Creative Engagement Programme Manager, Dublin City Council Culture Company
Key relationships: Creative Engagement team, venue team at Richmond Barracks, Engagement department and the communications and administration teams.
Salary: Salary of €31, 200 per annum
Pension: A contribution of 10% of salary will be made to an agreed pension savings scheme subject to the individual contributing a similar percentage.
How to apply
Applications are now invited from applicants who meet these published requirements. Applications must include the following:
- CV (including the names and contact details of two referees). Note that referees will not be contacted without prior consent.
- A letter (no more than 2 pages) citing how your specific skills, knowledge and experience to date relate to the role specification and requirements set out here.
- And a one page letter outlining why you would like to work with the Culture Company and which parts of our work you are most interested in.
Completed applications should be sent by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Creative Engagement Programme Manager” in the subject line. Applications received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
Closing date for this application is Friday, 18 February 2022.