The EU Digital COVID Certificate or the HSE Vaccination Card will be the primary evidence used accessing the venue. Other proofs of immunity include COVID-19 Certificates that have been issued by non-EU states.
For these non-EU certificates, they should contain:
- Confirmation that the person has been vaccinated
- The date or dates on which the person was vaccinated
- The state body which either delivered the vaccination programme or is authorised to issue the certificate
- Where a certificate is not in Irish or English, a translated version may be accepted.
- You may also be asked for photo ID to prove that the EU Digital COVID Certificate, HSE COVID-19 Vaccination Card or other proof of immunity is yours.
Proof of recovery from Covid-19 is also an acceptable document to gain entry. This information should have been issued by:
- The Health Service Executive
- The Health and Safety Authority
- Comparable international body known to those inspecting the document